Update on July 29, 2022
Your privacy is very important to us. We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information and promise to only use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
Downloads of UAE Team ADQ imagery, videos and editorial content is permitted for editorial purposes only, and not for commercial or economic purposes in any form, either directly or indirectly. In any context, the use of UAE Team ADQ material is not free, the source uaeteamadq.com must be cited in respect to the content used. Should any party require the content to be used for commercial purposes, written authorisation must be requested and granted directly to the requestor / and for the requestor’s use only.
I. LEGAL DISCLOSURE
Last updated February 10, 2022
Publisher and responsible for contents:
UAE Team ADQ, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The contents of external web pages to which we have provided links to, is the exclusive responsibility of the respective offerer.
II. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated February 10, 2022
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to your use of the website https://www.uaeteamadq.com/ By using UAE Team ADQ Site you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should not use UAE Team ADQ Site.
We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these regularly. Your use of UAE Team ADQ site will be deemed an acceptance of the terms existing at that time. We welcome your comments on any of the policies or rules set out below. To contact please email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Identification and activity of the company. The person in charge of the domain www.uaeteamadq.com is KPI SPORTS, which manages the domain www.uaeteamadq.com as its legitimate owner.
2. Description of www.uaeteamadq.com. The main service offered in the Site is the provision of information about the UAE Team ADQ cycling team, about its own products, services and activities, the competitions, and results in which it participates, promotions of its products, information of its sponsors and information for all fans of the team and members of its fan club.
3. Provision of services by the UAE Team ADQ. The provision of services through the Site is free of charge and freely revocable without affecting the rest of the general conditions, unless the services themselves indicate that they are associated with a certain cost. We reject the responsibility that may arise from the misuse of the contents and reserve the right to update, restrict or eliminate them temporarily or permanently when it deems appropriate. Likewise, we will notify the user, whenever foreseeable, of any service interruption that may occur due to the updating or improvement of the services, their maintenance or due to external causes.
4. Rights and obligations of the user. The user undertakes, being solely responsible, to use the services offered by the UAE Team ADQ Site, in accordance with the law, these general conditions and their updates according to the rules of good faith, morality and generally accepted public policy. The user will not have any right to claim compensation of any kind (direct or indirect) for temporary interruptions or definitive suspension of the services, either for their own reasons or through others.
5. Acceptable Use: By using UAE Team ADQ Site you agree with the following conditions:
a. You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the UAE Team ADQ Site.
b. You will abide by the specific rules of any competition or promotion that you participate in on or via the UAE Team ADQ Site.
c. You will not do anything that affects the operability or security of the UAE Team ADQ Site or causes unreasonable in convenience or offence or disruption to our staff.
6. Third Party Websites: You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any third-party websites or material you access through the UAE Team ADQ Site. We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or services on or available from such websites or material. Any dealings between you and any third-party advertisers or merchants found on or via the UAE Team ADQ Site, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are made between you and the relevant advertiser or merchant. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
7. Intellectual Property:
a. All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the UAE Team ADQ Site shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors, this content may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorized in writing by us or our licensors. You will not assist or facilitate any third party to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
b. If you become aware of any such distribution or commercial exploitation, you agree to notify us immediately through our contact us links.
8. Liability for and information provided on The UAE Team ADQ Site:
a. We will endeavor to provide the UAE Team ADQ Site using all reasonable care. Except as required by law, we will not be responsible or liable for the quality, accuracy, or fitness for a particular purpose of the UAE Team ADQ Site and do not promise that the material contained in the UAE Team ADQ Site, or any of the functions contained in the UAE Team ADQ Site or its server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error free, free of viruses or bugs or is compatible with any other software or material.
b. We will be liable for any fraudulent misrepresentations we make and for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any other loss or damage that you or any third party may suffer as a result of using or in connection with your use of the UAE Team ADQ Site.
9. Indemnity: If you are a business user, you agree to indemnify us, and/or any of our affiliates and our and their officers, directors, and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs, and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the UAE Team ADQ Site.
10. Governing Law: These terms and conditions and the UAE Team ADQ Site are governed by United Arab Emirates law. Disputes can be dealt with by the Abu Dhabi courts.
Last updated February 10, 2022
UAE Team ADQ is pleased that you are visiting our website. Data protection and data safety while using our website are very important for us. Therefore, we would like to inform you at this point about which of your personal details we record at the time of your visit to our website and for what purposes these data are used. You are not required to give us any personal data in order to use our website. However, when you interact with us through our website (or otherwise) you may provide, or we may collect, certain information from which you are personally identifiable (personal data), then by using or site, you consent to our collection and use this information consistent with this policy.
Since changes in laws or changes in our internal company procedures may make amendments to this data protection statement necessary, we ask you to read through this data protection statement on a regular basis.
Personal Information Principles:
All items of information that refer to an identified or identifiable natural person constitute personal details. Information, with which we can make no reference (or only at disproportionately great expense) to your person, e.g. by anonymizing the information, does not constitute personal data. The processing of personal data (for example, collecting, questioning, using, storing, or transmitting) always requires a legal basis or your consent. Processed personal data are erased as soon as the purpose of the processing has been achieved and legally stipulated retention obligations are no longer in effect. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identifiers such as your first name, last name, alias, username, or similar unique personal identifies, online identifies, and/or date of birth.
- Contact Information such as your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Information such as internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our site or services.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our site and services, such as statistics regarding the opening and clicking and activity on the site.
- Marketing and Communications information such as marketing campaign data, click throughs, your preferences and consent in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, email, and your communication preferences.
Children’s Privacy. The Services are intended for adult use only and is not directed towards children, minors, or anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to provide us with any personal information. If the parent or guardian of a child under 13 believes that the child has provided us with any personal information, the parent or guardian of that child should contact us at the email address below and to have this personal information deleted from our files.
Cookies And Tracking Technologies:
How We Protect Your Personal Information:
We endeavour to incorporate reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your personal information. To that end, we have put in place technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. We follow industry-standard practices in order to protect the data we collect.
Although we take precautions to prevent the unauthorized access of your personal information, no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure and we cannot guarantee that your submissions to the site, any content residing on our servers, or any transmissions from our server will be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. Any such transmission is done at your own risk. Further, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and computer. You should be sure to sign off after using a shared computer.
Communications and Opt-Out:
Your part on data security and security measures:
We are committed to protecting your privacy and treating your personal data confidentially. In order to prevent a manipulation or a loss or misuse of your data stored with us, we take extensive technical and organizational security precautions, which are regularly checked and adapted for technological advances. This includes, among other things, the use of recognized encryption methods (SSL or TLS). However, we point out that because of the structure of the internet, it is possible that the rules of data protection and the above-mentioned security measures to be disregarded by other persons or institutions that are not in our area of responsibility. In particular, unencrypted exposed data – e.g., when this takes place via e-mail – can be read by third parties. We have technically no influence on this. It is in responsibility of the user to protect the data made available by them, by means of encryption or in another way, against misuse.
All information on this website is protected by copyright. The reproduction, copying, modification, disclosure or granting of permission for the publication of all or some of the information, text, photographs, etc. published on this website is not permitted without the prior written consent of UAE Team ADQ. This website has been designed and compiled with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the completeness and accuracy of the published information.